Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey people!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey people!  Empty Hey people! Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 am

Lizzielozzy

Lizzielozzy
Rookie

Hi there fellow writers. I'm not much of a writer myself, I only joined here because my absolute, all round, brand new fave author just happens to run this place!

You may only be fifteen Kerstin, but you're awesome! I love The Wanderer. Just saying Laughing

Anyhow, I'm Liz if you haven't already guessed, I'm seventeen and I occasionally write poems. But that's about it.

Can't wait to meet Kerstin for real! Is that possible? I sure hope so!

Liz study

2Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 am

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Lizzielozzy wrote:I only joined here because my absolute, all round, brand new fave author just happens to run this place!

You may only be fifteen Kerstin, but you're awesome! I love The Wanderer. Just saying Laughing

Can't wait to meet Kerstin for real! Is that possible? I sure hope so!
HELLLOOOO!
You sound like quite the fan, but I must say that I am Kerstin's number 1 fan! lol!
She is indeed amazingly awesome! You aren't allowed to meet her before me though!! If you do I'll bounce on the ground until I bounce a whole through the earth! Lol

Okie dokie then,

I am Aidan, tis a pleasure to meet you.
Kerstin told me about you a little while ago hehe.
You sound pretty cool.

Anywho I'd ask some random questions but I'm feeling sick today so yeah.

Bye for now! Have a great day / night.

Aidan

3Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Hey there Liz, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you need any help or have any questions just ask. I'm happy to help.

Two fans already cheers Hooray! So happy you like my works, I'm looking forward to reading some of yours! If you want to chat, drop me a VM or visit the chatbox sometime, can't wait to get to know you!

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

4Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 am

Lizzielozzy

Lizzielozzy
Rookie

It's not fair *cries like a baby* I want to be her number one fan! Sad Can't she have two number one fans? Pretty please! Oh and thanks for the welcome Smile Nice to meet a fellow fan of hers. Get well soon.

OMG! I didn't actually know you talked to the members on here *happy dances* HI KERSTIN! *waves exictedly* I'll catch you in the chatbox sometime, if not I'll send you a VM. I can't wait *does another happy dance*

Liz study

5Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

I guess she can. LOL I think soon enough there will be too many fans to count haha. We should start a Kerstin fan club lols. I am much better now thank you.
So how did you find Kerstin's website?
Anyways thats all for now.
have a good day!

Aidan

6Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Lizzielozzy

Lizzielozzy
Rookie

Yay! She has two number one fans! Yeah, I want her to make a forum so we can comment on her work and other people can see the comments. I was sent the link by a friend of a friend of a friend lol. I'm so happy I got the link now!

Liz study

7Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Friend of a friend of a friend huh? Thank you friends! Lol. Thats a awesome idea! Good thinking *high five*

Aidan

8Hey people!  Empty Re: Hey people! Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

Hehe yeah thank you friends! Your new comment forum thingy is up now. Enjoy!

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum