Art Abode Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Abode Forum

Forum for Art Abode. Here any other writers can post their works or discuss anything writing related.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books V Movies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Books V Movies Empty Books V Movies Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Okay guys n gals I have a question for you all.

Do you prefer to read a book or watch the movie of the book? What do you all find more enjoyable?

I've always found the book to be more enjoyable simply because of the fact that its all in my imagination you know? Besides with books they don't take 2 hours to read so when you are weird like me you can stay up at night and think about the book and what will happen next y'know?

The only exception would be Lord of the Rings. I enjoyed the movies more simply because the books were held up too much by the lore and history.

What do you peeps think? agree? disagree? Let me know.

Come on lets have fun with this.

Aidan

2Books V Movies Empty Re: Books V Movies Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 am

Crazyangel

Crazyangel
Writing Legend - Admin
Writing Legend - Admin

I much prefer the books, the movies usually mess the stories up. Still, I guess it'd be pretty neat if your own novels were movified.

Of course I agree with Aidan about LOTR, the movies are awesome!

*begins to daydream about my books being made into movies*

Kerstin

http://www.myartabode.weebly.com

3Books V Movies Empty Re: Books V Movies Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 am

Aidiboo

Aidiboo
Batman - Mod

Well what a movie does to you book is give it massive advertising haha.

But dear your bookovie would be amazing sinply because you are a superstar writer! How could they go wrong when youve wrotten such a beautiful book?!?!

Think about the hunger games. I read the book before the movie. The book was ok. Wasn't all that good but the movie was a disaster. It may have been because the movie was just bad. Or the story of it all was horrible. I'll leave it up to you. Haha. Write a good book like LOTR and you will get a good movie. Write something poo like hunger games and you get what you deserve haha. Naw dear you are amazing! I know you will become a great success!

Aidan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum